





Funny story...My dad lost his memory a few months ago (not the funny part) and I was talking to him on the phone and telling him about Lila and giving him all the updates and I said that she was growing like a weed and he was very concerned and said, "Lila's not a weed!" I explained that it was a manner of speech and not to worry. It made me think though, of the things that come out of our mouths that really don't make sense or mean anything worth saying at all.
6 comments:
wow...it's been WAY too long since i've checked your blog. your "weed" is so beautiful! congrats!
Time to update!! Come on I know your not THAT busy!! =)
She's a cutie (still)! Love the background on your blog!
Uh, hey you three! What's happened to your weed? Must be much more to share now... I'm waiting...
The day you update, I will be so excited. I keep checking back, but nothing new... What the french toast?
Cara,
Your bug one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! What a nice family you are. I think of you often...You stick out in my head. I hope that you prosper in life..........
Sincerely,
Tracy Caywood
Post a Comment