Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I should be cleaning...

Because tomorrow will bring an influx of dear friends and family from far and near for my brother's wedding on Friday! Ryan is marrying Charlotte Duff, a beautiful, sweet, strong and amazing (i mean, she's marrying my brother) ;) lady and we are SO happy to welcome her into our family! Pictures to follow...in about 6 months. But really, hopefully we won't take that long.


Our life has been busy as usual. Some days I don't leave the house but it still seems busy. Lila is full-fledged crawling and making all sorts of cute sounds and "words". Her latest is constantly pulling at mommy's leg for attention which is cute, until i should be cleaning, and stuff!

Cayla moved home for her summer job. We were sad to see her go. Mom & Dad were giddy to have her back! Fortunately, we think she'll be back come fall. We miss her...Lila lights up whenever she hears her voice on the phone! Here's a pic of a few of us bidding her adieu. Sometimes life just calls for The Cheesecake Factory!


Landry and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary early last Saturday by going out to a FABULOUS restaurant downtown (midtown actually I think) called Mulvaney's B&L. Everything was out of this world delicious. Landry said the 28 day aged rib-eye he ordered was the best steak he'd ever had and my dessert, yes we each got one (that we've learned after 3 years) panna cotta was so unbelievably delicious I can still taste it in my mind! So we had a great night and our second date since Lila's been born. We very much enjoyed it.

No comments: