Monday, September 8, 2008

Missing my family















It's Landry here. . . my family has been gone for 7 days!! Cara and Lila went down to San Diego to spend some time with Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa and here I am family-less! Granted it's been a little more peaceful but you sure can't beat having a wife and daughter around!




Cara and Lila went to the beach with Grandpa and Grandma and it looks like Lila had a lot of fun!
My work has been going really well. We are happy and are looking forward to fall, sweaters and falling leaves!
Landry

5 comments:

MrsRitzB said...

Cara & Landry - I love ALL those pictures! They look like a photo shoot! Soooo cute, Lila is just adorable!

KE&A said...

Hi guys!! I found ur blog from Darren & Maria's. Your little Lila is a cutie..we can't wait to meet her someday. Our blog is: http://ekasmith.blogspot.com/ Keep in touch.

Unknown said...

It was great to see you down there, Girls! It is so fun to see Lila experience new things!

Sandra Ramey said...

Landry,
I loved the part about "sweaters and falling leaves" well said! I love this time of year also! Lila is growing and so cute! Cara...I know what it's like to miss family:)
Take care,

Sandra Ramey said...

ok I just noticed this actually happened awhile ago!! HA!