Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been tagged...third time's a charm??

I've written this post twice before, and both times they got cleared out because I hit the back button or something nonsensical like that. So my friends, that is the reason for delay...:)

1. Link to the person that tagged you (Chels & Marissa), and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1) I am in a LOT of pain right now...the Vicodin didn't kick in this last time :( I had my wisdom teeth removed Friday after 2+ years of them showing their evil heads and I just hope to goodness that it will be worth it and I will have many less headaches and such. It's not too interesting I know, but it's on the forefront of my mind at the moment!

2) I want to drive in a demolition derby one day! The sooner the better!!!

3) I love the roar of a souped up (as my dad would say) American Muscle car!

4) I want to get my Masters or PhD in Psychology when I have my mid-life crisis. In the meantime I enjoy casual reading and learning tid-bits here and there on the subject.

5) My dream house is on a lake. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

6) I love photography, and I'm learning a lot about digital editing, but I miss putting my photo paper in the tub of solution and watching my picture magically appear!

7) I LOVE Christmastime-especially with the Grow's!

And now...I tag: Diana, ThePetriFam, Jeanie...and I'm gonna cheat and say that's it!

2 comments:

landryandcara said...

A house on the lake? SWEET!

chelsea said...

What fun!! Thanks for posting :) It's neat to learn new things about friends!