Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Update

We successfully moved to Redding, without one broken dish! I'll take that as a sign of good luck with this move. We all are loving it and very happy to have made the move! Lila is growing and changing and everyday impressing us! One of her new things is saying "ALLRIGHT!" It sounds more like, "aweWIGH" and it's adorable! We're off to Sacramento tonight to attend a 3 day Real Estate Investing seminar, ask us how it went in a year, hopefully by then there will be some results! We're leaving Lila with Grandpa and Grandma Grow for the weekend, so that will be an experience for all! She's never been without at least one of us for more than 1 night. I'll have to update with some pictures soon. Adios!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

good luck and I am absolutly positive every one will enjoy!

Alyssa said...

Hey Landry and Cara! It's Alyssa Strassburg. So glad to hear everything is going great! I don't know if you guys will have time, but it would be fun to see you when you come down to Sac. I also finally started a blog. It's Two Peas In A Pod, you can find it if you go to Shana's blog. Well, take care! And call if you have time to hang out!

MrsRitzB said...

pictures................................!!!