Monday, January 10, 2011

Where'd we go?






Where DID we go? Unfortunately we enjoy looking at other people's blogs rather than writing in our own.
But, just for kicks, here's some pics of us. My, how Lila's grown!
Here we have Lila with one of the ballerinas at The Nutcracker, Lila at Mom and Dad's house in Weaverville, Lila in San Diego on the Carousel, Lila at her ballet lesson, and Lila eating a cupcake!
As for Cara and I, we're doing pretty good as well! Guess we'll see if anyone ever looks at our blog anymore!
Landry

4 comments:

kara said...

I looked today and was SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED!!! yay for cuteness of Lila. yay for upcoming weekly-updates from your blog. please? :)

chelsea said...

Ditto! Lila is SUCH a cutie! :)

MrsRitzB said...

I still read!! (thanks Google Reader) :)
I concur with Kara... weekly updates now?! Some of us are FAARRR away you know?

:):)

Shana said...

Yep, I still follow along too! Lila is just about the cutest thing ever!! And getting so big! Keep the updates coming! :)