So I'm not in the "cool" loop obviously but I would like to add 7 things about myself (this is Landry by the way) since this is MY blog too. Ha.
1. I think I have an inner "country." Recently I've found myself liking LARGE, 4X4, JACKED UP, DIESEL TRUCKS. I want to go MUDDIN. I want to mow my own grass (We have HOA's here that do it.) Also, I want to move. . . to the country. Somewhere where I have at least 5 acres and my house is in the middle.
2. I think Christmas is the best holiday of the year. . . regardless of what it's meaning may be. I just love it.
3. I think some day I will be a very wealthy furniture designer.
4. I eat over 2000 calories in donuts sometimes 3 times a week in the morning. . . And LOVE IT.
5. I have an inner inclination to push the limits just to see if the limit breaks.
6. I wish it were 1940. .. without World War II going on and the world were a simpler place.
7. I think my little Lila is the most beautiful, sweetest little girl in the world. (Is that much of a suprise to anyone?)
That's it.
Now, some pics of Lila for you all to see!
Lila with my socks on!
Auntie Kara and me with Lila (Grandpa Middledorf in the background)
Happy Little Bug
That's all for now. Goodnight all!
Landry
2 comments:
Yes, you can play too :)
Thanks for the cute pics of Lila! She's gotten so big!
You forgot to add that you are the 2nd stinkiest person in the world (The first is my husband) Well actually I would say its a tie for first.
Post a Comment